We all are aware of the importance of keeping the right thoughts at the top of our mind every day. Some people call them affirmations, or mantras, or prayers, or convictions, but in any case these daily reminders keep us on track by keeping calm, peaceful, productive thoughts and perspectives at the top of our minds, even when life gets utterly chaotic.
Mentioned below are some mantras for a peaceful mind.
- The secret to happiness and peace is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
- For everything you have lost, you have gained something else. Appreciate what you have today. Life does not have to be perfect for it to be wonderful.
- On particularly hard days when you feel like you can’t endure more. Remind yourself that your track record your track record for getting through bad days is 100% so far.
- Nothing is permanent. When you understand this, you can do anything you wish because you are not trying to hold onto anything anymore.
- It is what it is. Accept it, learn from it and grow from it. It doesn’t matter what you have done till now; what truly matters is what you do from here onwards.
- No book is one chapter long. No chapter tells the whole story. No mistake defines who we are. Keep turning the pages that need to be turned.
- Let go of everything from the past that does not serve you, and just be grateful it brought you to where you are now… to this new beginning.
- We spend our time waiting for the ideal path to appear. But it never does. Because we forget that paths are made by walking and not by waiting.
- Learn to trust the journey even when you do not understand it. Sometimes what you never expected turns out to be what you need.
- As you struggle, remember, it’s far better to be exhausted from lots of efforts and learning, than to be tired of doing nothing at all.